Friday, June 26, 2015

Paint Bench: Wargame Remodeling Project Completed

I decided to put in some new shelves in my wargame room. It took me about 2 weeks to change out the shelves. And was it a project. It looks a lot better now. Maybe not exactly pretty, but more organized and uniform. Something I have a problem with, being symmetrical. So now its more symmetrical. I think I picked up this habit from the Marine Corps. 
Anyway here is what it used to look like. 

 And the Revamp from Start to Finish....I have more room on one side than I did, and less room on the other side, but it works out. I can use the longer side of the table, much easier now, and actually can walk normal up and down the table. 

Here is what was under my table first of all...I had to move it all to the kitchen before I began.

 And then the movement of all soldiers to the table along with terrain for the first half of the room.

First half and back wall finished.

 And the other side completed.