Monday, March 2, 2015

Paint Bench: Zombie Building #17 (Nicole's Java shop) with rent space upstairs

Here is a kit that I bought that was put together and pre-painted, but not weathered. However when it arrived after buying off ebay, it arrived smashed up and needed badly repaired. I forgot to take before pictures and started with the after I weathered it pictures. I added some detail in the 1st floor using an old plasticville ice cream shop. I also added a second floor and put a stove on the floor. I finished this one in 1 day. I was home sick. It was actually a test run on weathering pre-painted buildings, without having to spray paint them first. I sprayed the roof black, it was grey. The windows all came out, so it was easy. On the other pre-painted buildings the windows are all "foggy" so clear coat should not bother them too much. But I do not plan on aiming at the windows while spraying. I can always tape them off, but man that would suck. 

Here is Nicole's Java Shop (Original name from Kit). It has since been abandoned when the zombies hit the town. 


















 

No comments: