Saturday, March 15, 2014

Balrog (Middle Earth) by Games Workshop

Here is an outstanding painted Balrog from Games Workshop that I just bought off Ebay. It was painted by the War Dragon Painting service out of China. Yes, China. I have ordered a few things from them and they have outstanding service. I was totally blown away by the detail, that I had to show it off. I got this Balrog for my Siege of Gondolin that I am still working on. I also will be posting my new Elf Army that I am still gathering for the battle next. 

I have to admit, I can paint, but this model was a little out of my league to paint. I probably could have pulled it off, but it would take me forever to paint. So I decided to find one painted already. Again, there are so many people out there that can paint wonderfully, I have no problem buying stuff painted...I have had my paint brush time. 

I almost want another one.....






No comments: